Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy 1 Month to S&S!

And with that, its been already a month to both of us..lol!. Well, time really flies dont you think. Hope it continues on till forever, Insya'allah...

On another note, I really really salute my dad. He understands me better than my mom. Had a so called "father-son" talk just after got home. Cuz mom and me had a little argument which im being pulled into, pfftt.. Sometimes got a feeling she dosent like me to go out, even when i told her. So dad says to just tell the truth who and where I go, and he understand that sometimes I too want to spent time with my friends.

So ok ah, frm now on. Then I will tell her who and where i go out with. And dad final says is "Just tahan ur mom nagging".. Cool~.. He's on my side =))..

Labels: My dad is awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home